The purpose of Today’s Living Hope, Inc. will provide essential support networks and services to encourage men and women in spiritual growth and deal with issues that cause brokenness by offering practical social, spiritual and counseling. These opportunities are designed to help men and women find HOPE to fulfill their purpose and destiny for living.
- Meet people where they are and take them where God wants them to go
- Fulfill the Great Commission and love my neighbor
- Empowerment for men and women through emotional, relational counseling, coaching, or mentoring
- Training in healthy living threw one to one counseling; group therapy; grief therapy, pre-marital, family, couples, inter-personal conflict, blended families, self enhancement, and personal healing
- Communication with the local church pastors for support and follow-up
- Consulting with local ministries and businesses to partner in ministry.
- Opportunities for local and foreign involvement to erase human trafficking.
- Appropriate Bible Studies, discipleship, mentoring and counseling
Relationships with People – showing love to people through serving and ministry
- Serving people with mentoring, coaching or counseling
- Consulting with churches, ministries, and businesses
- Global emphasis for impact into people’s lives
- Generosity and involvement with endangered men and women
- Partnering with other non-profits for broader impact
- Activities and classes geared toward self awareness and understanding of attitudes, behaviors, and feelings for healing and better relationships
- Teaching coping skills and Biblical instruction to deal with areas of dysfunction.
- Programs offered: These will include but not be limited to counseling sessions, grief therapy, pre-marital, family, couples, inter-personal conflict, blended families, self enhancement, and personal healing.
- Seminars and classes to encourage and establish direction and hope for living.